As a Premier Sponsor of the recent SMASH 2014 Conference, we at Sage Age Strategies hope you found the inaugural event to be highly stimulating, beneficial and thought provoking. Our President and Executive Consultant, Faith Ott, was a member of the SMASH Advisory Board that was instrumental in shaping the conference program and scheduling many market and sales leaders from other competitive industries as featured speakers. We hope you agree that the knowledge shared was both transferable and pertinent to your own growth challenges in our increasingly competitive and diverse senior living and lifestyle continuum.
With this knowledge in mind, are you doing the following in 2015?
- Does your blog provide ANSWERS to questions your prospects may have about your community?
- Does your website or blog have the ability to share pages and/or content with others?
- Are you concerned about online reviews? Do your reviews accurately reflect your organization?
- Is your blog content integrated on relevant pages throughout your website?
- Do you use email marketing to maintain constant contact with your leads base?
- Do you have an email sign-up on your site? And if so, does it have the appropriate information to entice prospects to complete it?
- Are your online listings consistent across the board?